Term & Conditions
We want your experience with us to be perfect and we have found it very useful inform you some of our policies in advance so to answer many common questions.
- Due to the fact that the demand for our services is high, an advance 25% of the cost of the services, Booking Fee is requested and required at the time of booking to secure your date and time of meeting.
- The Booking Fee is non-refundable, but can be applied to a rescheduled session within one year max., and with a minimum of 5 days cancellation notice.
- Tardiness on the client’s part may result in reduced shooting time, which may result in less images presented by the photographer. The photographer cannot guarantee a time extension on sessions and will not cut into the shooting time of another session to make-up for lost time.
- All the portraits will be displayed in a private online gallery. And some photos may be used by PatriciaCarrozzini on the website as part of her portfolio and/or advertising purposes.
- The State of New Jersey tax of 7.00 % is applicable on all orders.
- The customer will have to incur and pay shipping costs in the event that you decide not to pick them up from the office and prefer to have them shipped home.
- All images are the property of Patricia Carrozzini and are protected by the federal copyright laws. Copying and reproduction or publication and distribution of any kind without our permission, or excluding our copyright is strictly prohibited.
- All the orders of the finished product must be paid in full at the time of purchasing them, or we can work out a payment plan for you depending on the total cost amounts. Payment plans involve a formal engagement and a 50% down payment.
- Due to the customized nature of our business, all orders are custom made and are therefore not refundable once the partial or full payment is received.
- We commence working on your order shortly after placing the order. Therefore, all orders are completed within the time in which they are placed.
- Cash, check and credit card (through Paypal) are accepted. Zelle and CashApp too.
- Please allow 2-6 weeks for your order to be processed (depending on the products ordered). Your session photos are an investment and should not be rushed.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. However, contracts will always honored.
Although all the precautionary measures recommended by the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) will be taken so that the session takes place in the safest possible environment, when reserving you assume as your own the total and absolute responsibility of any risk to your health related to COVID19, you understand that under public health guidelines, the only safe and contagion-free place is your home, and that when crossing the door to the outside, any factor can be a risk of contagion. You agree to follow the processes that our studio has established for appointments, session development and product delivery.
If by government ordinance the session must be canceled or rescheduled, deposits will remain in effect until the session can be held. If due to the passage of time, the type of session contracted is no longer viable, the deposit made by the client will be valid to choose another type of session to be held when the authorities allow it.